The rules of Sit-Ups Programme are simple:
- You do the test. The result of the test will help you to choose training cycle suitable for your powers.
- You choose a training cycle based on your test results.
- You carry on with the training using the instructions from given cycle. Remember to rest between the trainings for at least one day, and after 3 trainings for at least 2 days. Muscles don't like being overworked so if you will exaggerate, your efficiency will start to drop insead of rising. Some people will notice that longer rests between the training days give them better results. You also have to remember that when you're older you need more time to regenerate.
- If, during a cycle, you weren't able to do exercise for a given day, don't worry. Rest for 2 or 3 days and then start the cycle from the beginning. Every time you do that your strenght and efficiency will rise and eventually you will be able to jump to the next cycle.
- When you finish a cycle you have to rest for at least 2 days before you start another test.
- After few days of resting do the test. Remember to do a warm up before the test and rest for at least 2 days after it. The test will tell you which cycle to do next. It's not worth cheating during the test. It's better do repeat a cycle than start the next one if you aren't ready for it yet.
- Start the cycle after the break.
- Follow above instructions until you reach the last cycle. When you reach the last cycle you will be in a very good shape. Then you will be able to try to do 300 sit-ups.
- After finishing the last training cycle take a break, relax and then do the test again. This time there's a big chance that you will reach the 300 sit-ups. If not, don't worry. Do the last cycle again, and do the test again. Every time you do that your strength and efficiency will be higher and finally you will do it.